Lucas Dental Care is currently operating during the COVID-19 outbreak with extra precautions
We are following all government guidelines and are doing our best to ensure the safety of all our staff, patients and the wider community. This includes implementing social distancing policies at our practice, and maintaining a high degree of infection control. We are screening all patients, and ask that if you have recently returned home from overseas (less than 3 weeks ago); in contact with an infected person(s); or are showing flu-like or respiratory symptoms, that you please delay your upcoming appointment and do not attend the practice.
We are currently:
- – Implementing social distancing in our waiting rooms. Please call the practice when you arrive at the practice to let us know you have arrived for your appointment. Depending on the amount of patients currently inside the practice we may ask you to wait in your car or outside. A friendly staff member will then call you when we are ready for you to enter the practice. Please ensure you have a way to be contacted by us.
- – We kindly ask that you minimise the amount of people you bring to the appointment.
- – We will be taking your temperature on arrival
- – We ask you to hand sanitise or hand wash at ground floor front reception
- – We will ask you to fill out a COVID-19 pre-screen questionnaire, even if you have attended our practice recently.
- – We have extra personal protective equipment and gear to protect you and your family
- – We have held a refresher course for our staff to maintain our high infection control standards and in relation to COVID-19
As always, the health and safety of our patients is of utmost importance when receiving treatment at Lucas Dental Care. We thank you for your patience and cooperation during this uncertain time. If you have any queries regarding an upcoming appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us on 03 9824 7614 or by email.